How to Register for Classes
All class registration takes place in our Parent Portal.
Instructions for class registration:
1. Create an account at the link posted above.
2. Save this link and your login/password!
3. Filter through classes with the appropriate age and program.
a. If none, you may call or email to be put on the waitlist for that specific class
b. If available, click on 'submit request'
5. Choose your student, start date, and add a note if you like
6. We do our best to approve or address all requests within 24 hours.
a. If approved, you will receive an email confirming your start date.
b. If we can't approve, we will email with instructions on what to do next.
We use this system because it is designed specifically for the gymnastics/dance/cheer industries. iClassPro is secure, reliable, and able to manage thousands of families. The parent portal is integrated with iClassPro, and provides little customization for Precizion 509 Gymnastics. However, the filters make it easy to find class options, register and request a class or party. If you have any questions during this process, just give us a call!